Discover innovative form of great structural beauty, an MT-G timepiece born of an entirely new design concept combining the resin used in the first G-SHOCK models with metal materials. Welcome to a whole new level of sophisticated structural design.
With its even more advanced Dual Core Guard structure, the MTG-B3000 protects the module in a carbon-reinforced resin case and encloses the exterior in metal components. Repeated pressing, cutting, and polishing builds the stainless steel case back upward into an intricate 3D form. The case back also serves as the lugs to secure the band and as the guards for crown and buttons, for a completely new structure. Using high-density mounting technology, we developed a new slimmer, multi-function module. All of these innovative designs and technologies created a much thinner watch, measuring just 12.1 mm from bezel to case back.
MT-G innovation extends even to the band. All-new one-touch exchange structure eliminates the need for special tools. Simply press buttons located on both sides of the lugs to quickly and easily swap out the band.
High-transparency sapphire crystal paired with the delicate molding and vapor deposition of Yamagata Casio’s nano-processing technology adds the final touch of sophistication and quality.
In chic monochromatic black and gray, the MTG-B3000B features a soft urethane band.
This innovative, tough new style delivers full-on functionality, as well. Download the CASIO WATCHES app to pair with your smartphone via Bluetooth®. With Multi Band 6, Tough Solar charging system, and high-brightness LED light, this timepiece keeps you at peak performance, whatever your adventures may bring.
- Case size (L× W× H): 51.9 × 50.9 × 12.1 mm
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Band: Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Construction: TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant) Carbon Core Guard structure
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- World time: Dual time 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- Stopwatch: 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59. Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Timer: Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments)
- Alarm/hourly time signal: Daily alarm
- Light: LED light (Super Illuminator) Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Hand home position correction feature: The auto hand home position correction
- Energy saving feature: Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Battery display/alert: Battery level indicator
- Run time: Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Time adjustment details: Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive The latest signal reception results
Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
*To be collected in-store, will contact you shortly via Email / Whatsapp to arrange in detail.